We may collect information from Users (“Personal Information”) that may be gathered to identify, contact and locate you. In many cases, Hunni collects the information directly from you. We may also collect information about you when you utilize Our mobile applications or services and how you interact with Hunni online via cookies and other automated means. We may also combine the information Hunni collects from you with information obtained from other sources to help Us know Our customers better.
Non-personal identification information
In addition, we may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
We use your Personal Information to
- Fulfill your orders for products, services, and related activities, such as send you communications related to your order, respond to your inquiries, perform age verification, product and service delivery, customer service, account management, support and related training of Hunni staff involved in such activities, and to provide other services related to your account;
- Further enhance our relationship with you such as by delivering personalized content;
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services from Hunni and our partners, including for offers targeted based on your interests or location;
- Administer surveys and other promotional events that you may voluntarily choose to join;
- Match it with other public and private data sources in order to enhance Our records, such as appending additional information to your profile, or the records of Our business partners. We also may work with other providers who also possess information about you in order to reach you through different methods and platforms, such as on a social media platform that you use; and
- Manage Our everyday business needs, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
- If We intend to use your Personal Information in a manner materially different than as set out in this Privacy Statement, Hunni will provide you with information on that other purpose prior to that use.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not sell your personal data to any third party. We may share your Personal Information with, or otherwise make it available to, Our affiliates, who may only use your Personal Information in compliance with this Privacy Statement. We may need to share your information with selected third parties that provide services to us or act on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business. We require all third party service providers to respect the privacy and security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not permit our third party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Legal drinking age and data of children
Our website is not intended for individuals under the legal drinking age and we have implemented an age check enter prior to the individual visiting our website. Hunni will not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the legal drinking age. If we later determine that an individual under the legal drinking age has provided us with personal information, the information will not be retained. Please do not share or forward this website or its contents to anyone underage.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.